Thursday, April 3, 2008

Max and Nana


This is my mom, and Max's NANA. Maybe if you cruised through our MySpace you've noticed one or two posts from NANA. Mom (NANA) lives a few miles away, but comes by several times a week. This week she brought Uncle Brent and Aunt Jerrie. It was great to see everyone, and I know they enjoyed their visit with the junior members of our family. I being the genius I am, didn't take a single picture of the youngsters during our family visit, so it's just Max and NANA for now.

1 comment:

NANA said...

A Special Gift from God

God said, I have something special for you
I thought I would send one, but instead I sent two.

Grandchildren they be, and it's really nice
God thought to bless Nana twice :)

Two little children God sent to me
Just how lucky can one Nana be.

They just love you and become a part.
Twisting like a vine around your heart.

Each one grows a little each day
Growing up in their own little way.

Just so beautiful, like two cultured pearls
How Nana loves her boy and girl.

Two sweethearts I like to call them
Gods' gift to me I should thank him.

None so loved your Nana imparts
Max and Alex, My two sweethearts.

Thank you God,
Love You,
NANA