Amy and Randy - They are both so beautiful and look so healthy! I have been checking frequently for new pictures of them. I can only imagine how busy you guys are! But, I was so glad for new updated ones! Since they are the same age as Mason, have they mastered throwing fits yet? Mason is a pro at it and we are working hard on that little issue. Hope Max and Alex are the perfect little angels to their Mommy and Daddy!!! Tammi
2 comments:
the kids look great! thanks for the new pix.
Amy and Randy -
They are both so beautiful and look so healthy! I have been checking frequently for new pictures of them. I can only imagine how busy you guys are! But, I was so glad for new updated ones! Since they are the same age as Mason, have they mastered throwing fits yet? Mason is a pro at it and we are working hard on that little issue. Hope Max and Alex are the perfect little angels to their Mommy and Daddy!!!
Tammi
Post a Comment