
This is Alex the pumpkin fairy. Very generic, but I gotta admit, Alex makes generic look good. I wanted Max to be Elvis, but we couldn't really find a costume small enough. So as you can see he became the 4,459,129,567th Spider-Man in Lubbock. What a crappy costume, I would like to take this opportunity to personally apologize to my son for not being a better father and getting him a decent freakin' costume. Son - when you look back at this site just know that I tried to hold out and get you a better costume, but that mother of yours decided Spider-Man was good enough.

Here's PaPaw. To date he's been like bigfoot when it comes to this website. I mean you've heard about him, but never seen him. So allow Max and Alex to introduce the often imitated, never duplicated - PAPAW!

We went to a Halloween event and the damn Easter bunny showed up? I mean seriously first he treads on the resurrection date of Jesus, and now he's moving in (unwanted I might add) on Halloween. Next he's going to show up uninvited to your house - late at night, knock up the cat and clog your toilet. The guy's a
nuisance.
No comments:
Post a Comment