Hi Everyone-
This post is a little different then what you are used to seeing from us. I am now working for the wonderful adoption agency that placed our 2 children with us from Russia. I will be working as a family outreach coordinator. I will help prepare documents, hold the hand of someone going through an adoption, be there for support, and most importantly, get their child home to the family they so deserve. I have been through it and I hope that I can help other families. I am so very excited about the oppurtunity to help people. Adoption has become a huge part of my life and I want to share it with others. Please visit Adoption Covenants website.
Amy
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is so great! I know you will be a big help to those new parents!
congrats amy! i didn't know you were thinking of doing this. is this part-time or full-time? fill me in on the details!
Congrats!!!! You will be perfect helping parents. Selecting an agency for kiddo #2 will now be easy for us!
Post a Comment